Saturday, February 23, 2008

Zander




We love this boy. He makes me laugh and want to jump out of a window, usually on a daily basis. He's so curious and thoughtful.
We bought Michaela a sea monkey kit and when we couldn't find the packet of eggs Zander gave it up and said he ate them... he thought they were yucky. OYE! Here's some pics... going through my PEZ collection, waiting for the bus and he's had this thing about wearing lots of clothes. I think he had 6 shirts on in this one and couldn't get his arms down.

4 comments:

Christi said...

We love every part of you, Zander!

yocat12 said...

Love this story! I referenced it in my blog.

Love you Zander!!!

Mars said...

Hey stranger!
I was dinkin' around on Christi's blog and found you.
How are you???
Marlene

lori said...

So...you have a Pez collection that big. That's the coolest thing I've heard all day. Or week, actually.