Thursday, August 28, 2008

So Here We Are







Setted (as much as possible) in Scotts Valley, CA. We're nine miles from the beach and in the midst of the Redwoods! Great! I (Michele) am the new Adventure Program director here, year round! Cool eh? Jeff (Booker) is a full-time stay-at-home dad and do an AMAZING job. The house has never been so clean.. seriously.. no, I mean it.. for real..It's the best. I came April 1st and the fam came out in June, after school and a short family camping trip. I had an extremely busy summer: 7 weeks of camp, 6 of which I led camping trips with teens. Now the kids are settling in, starting school and going to bed EARLIER! My job now is to focus on groups using the facilities/ ropes courses, school groups and maybe some custom camping trips. I hope learning how to sea-kayak is in the future! I've had all kinds of training and doing a job that I absolutely love. Jeff is happy to hang at the house and keep the kids in line. We love visitors!
So, here we are and I'll try to keep up w/this blog now. PEACE!

3 comments:

yocat12 said...

I love the pictures!

lori said...

YOU'RE ALIVE! What a fun surprise to see you back at ye olde blog. It's so great to know you and Jeff are happy with your decision and living arrangement. I am happy as a clam for you. Thanks for posting pics. Looking forward to more updates.

lori said...

Hey thar.

Been wondering where you people are and what's going on.

hint, hint.